- Sourced especially for chefs, Ground Black Pepper brings a sharp, penetrating flavor, and its uniform course grind gives recipes distinctive texture.
- Delivers a sharp aroma and kick of earthy heat.
- Ground Black Pepper comes from the dried immature berries of the pepper vine.
- Hand harvested for bold flavor.
- Robust ground texture for sprinkling on steaks, burgers and roasts.
- Adds heat to stews, casseroles, soups and dressings.
- Sprinkle at the table on salads, baked potatoes and vegetables.